Arugula, Grape and Sunflower Seed Recipe
Share Your Healthy Recipes!
We are looking for your favorite recipes that integrate a variety of fresh produce and other nutritious ingredients to share in upcoming newsletters. Email your health recipe today.
Last month, you might have noticed that our featured healthy recipe did not exactly add up. We apologize for the confusion and below you will find the corrected version.
Arugula, Grape and Sunflower Seed Salad
3 tablespoons Red or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Mustard (Westbrae stoneground)
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable or grapeseed oil
- 7 cups Arugula (raw)
- 2 cups Grapes (red or green, seedless, halved)
- 1 ounce Sunflower seed kernels (toasted without salt)
- 1 teaspoon Thyme (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Herbs & spices or ground black pepper
- Combine vinegar, honey, syrup, and mustard in a small bowl. Gradually add oil, stirring with a whisk.
- Combine arugula, halved grapes, toasted seeds, and chopped thyme in a large bowl. Drizzle vinegar mixture over arugula; sprinkle with salt and pepper (or spices). Toss gently to coat.